Monday, August 15, 2016

Stitching update

I cannot believe this Stitch Maynia madness started less than three months ago.
Anyway, here we are
1. Dimensions Southern Social

2. Box of Delights

3. The Patchwork Sampler

4. Teresa Wentzler's Tea Scene

5. XiuCrafts Wisteria

6. Mirabilia's Stargazer

7. Zweigart's Naturlich Rot

8. Brook's Books Advent Calendar

9. Tiny Permin

And do I hear we need a 10?
Maybe Mill Hill? I have two...

Funny... I can still remember being one, max two projects stitcher. But this memory is fading....











3 comments:

  1. Oh, my!!! They are all gorgeous. I wouldn't have been able to resist either. That's why I stay away from the online stitch shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are going to be one very busy cross stitcher! You've picked some pretty intense projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a lot of startitis -- and there is nothing wrong with that! I catch that regularly.
    It is so helpful to see how other people handle all the colors. I'm going to try your method next time I cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete