Monday, February 27, 2017

Monkey socks

My very unfortunate Monkey socks are finally finished. Why unfortunate?
First I broke my bamboo needle, second I found out that the sock was too tight and I had to "unknit" it. Took a bigger size bamboo needles. On the second sock one of them disappeared somewhere in the belly of our car, as my husband said, in order to retrieve it, we need to disassemble part of the front console, meaning - no way.
At least I managed to finish the socks.

Although the winter is over, I mended my very warm and cozy high socks from KnitPicks' pallete yarn. Love them. The mending does not look perfect but I hope it will last longer as I added two linen threads to wool.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful socks!!! I've lost needles in the car that way too. The Mister yells at me every time I drop one because it means turning the car inside out.