Finally I felt ready for weaving.
CottonCloud's Cottonwood leaf towel kit was waiting for too long.
As I am not fond of measuring warp and dressing the loom, it takes a lot of time for me to made up my mind. It seams I "overwaited". As a result I made three major mistakes that took two weeks to correct.
First of all I measured wrong number of 10 brown threads (6 instead of 16). However, I noticed this only after the loom was fully dressed. Initially I thought I miscalculated natural ones and this would only make my towels a bit narrower. No big deal.
Wrong! Big deal!
As I could not leave the warp as is, I decided to do everything properly and measured 10 more browns and was planning to add them to the left part of the warp, it's not that I need to re-dress everything.
Somehow the threading did not work, it was supposed to end on Shaft 3 but it did not.
I recalculated all ends and realized that I had 2 extra ends in the middle, 307 instead of 305. Not a problem, just take them out. But still no match.
I checked every thread and every heddle twice, everything seemed to be correct, but still no match.
Two days later it finally came to me that I misread the threading chart. It had one thread at the end of the middle section for balance and I viewed it as part of the pattern and repeated it three extra times.
I am proud of myself for not giving up and finally having everything in order.