Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Stitching update

Haven't posted for a while but was busy stitching.
When it is very hot this is the only thing I can do.
Big happy finish of July is
Ink Circles' Little Alien Schoolgirl sampler on 40 ct. Newcastle linen 1 over 2 with Weeks Dye Works cottons.
29 January -2 July 2017. This was my Monday project. Was an incredible pleasure to stitch, cute details and pretty colors.
Look at those alien heads in jars!

Final installment of my Joyful World Calendar - August.
17-22 July 2017.
Now I have all 12, need to decide what to do with them next.

Second of Nora Corbett's Christmas Eve Couriers - Dancer.
This was was StitchMaynia Start on 12 May 2017. And than I stitched it on 3-25 July 2017. 9 days in total.

And on almost the last day of July I was done with MillHIll's Wisteria Welcome.
Another StitchMaynia start on 26 May, stitched 7-30 July 2017, 8 days total.
As usual picture before and after the beads.


What a month!
August is not that fruitful (yet ;)).
1. Prairie Schooler Fold Eggs. Egg No 5 Chicks. StitchMaynia start on 28 May. 28 May -5 August 2017. This was my purse project.


And last but not least. Pretty Geraniums from Paula Vaughan's booklet Because of Spring.
StitchMaynia start on 16 May, and than 27 July-7 August 2017, 7 days total.
How I missed her designs, they are so beautiful and pleasure to stitch.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my heart!!! Everything is gorgeous as usual but that sampler....oh, my goodness-it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete