Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September in Stitches

September had some colorful finishes.
1. Pear kit by Merejka.
25 August - 10 September 2017
This was such a beautiful design that I inserted it into the long list of my current WIPs.

2. Clockwork Beetle by Panna.
StitchMaynia start.
10 May - 15 September 2017 (8 days of stitching).
That was fun, I have another one (Clockwork Bird) for the future.

3. And a tiny finish, my bag project.
Permin of Copenhagen 14-1321.
3 February - 25 September 2017.



3 comments:

  1. Amazing as always! I've been neglecting my stitching lately. I need quiet and it's not been very quiet around here. I did buy two more patterns though that are on the way. Maybe they will motivate me to pick up the needle again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case, I neglect almost everything but stitching. :) Love to see you sheep-y progress.

      Delete
  2. Clockwork Beetle is very interesting.

    And the little lady in the first one is so adorable. She reminds me of a Polish grandma.

    ReplyDelete