Tuesday, November 14, 2017

EPP

It is all Araignee's fault. I could not resist anymore.
I did not dare to order Dear Jane kit, I ordered Stars in the Garden and... a Starter kit, just for fun.

While making my mind about the fabrics to use (the most difficult question for me), I started on the mini-charm pack.

I thought it will entertain me for a long time.
A couple of days later, and I only have 10 hexagons to finish.

What should I make out of them?... Maybe a table runner. Will six flowers be enough, I wonder.

2 comments:

  1. They would make a lovely table runner!

    Those colors will make you think of spring through the cold winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that kit!!!!! Oh, those little charm squares!!!! There are so many things you can do with just a handful. I made a table runner with some orphan ones I had. Daddio would make potholders and stuffed ornaments with his leftovers. I still use the pincushions that he made with them.

    ReplyDelete