Wednesday, January 17, 2018

December in Stitches

My December stitching finishes.
Dimensions Gold Christmas Village Ornaments.
This was the last one (No 6) ornament in the series.
I stitches one every year starting from 2012.
17 November - 6 December 2017.


Dimensions Roses and Ivy stamped cross-stitch pillow case, one of two.
It was a StitchMaynia start on 4 May 2017.
But it was actually stitched 8-22 December 2017.


This was the second kit I bought from Dimension.
First two pillow cases - Pretty Violets - I stitched in 2006.


Dimensions Gold Playful Snowmen Ornaments.
Ornament No 5. 7-28 December 2017.

And I have one 2017 start that was finished already in 2018.
The Drawn Thread. Winter Arbor.
Stitched on 32 ct. Murano in Light gray.
29 December 2017 - 5 January 2018.
This was the first The Drawn Thread design I ever stitched and I loved it!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always!
    Your pillowcases bring back such memories. My grandmother made quite a few in her day and I used to love to sleep with them so I could run my fingers over the stitches. It was very comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful selection of stitching! I especially love the snowmen! I ordered the Drawn Thread Welcome Spring and Summer weeks ago but am still awaiting their arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.I have Bookmark this webpage,I am sure I will visit this place again soon.Thanks for sharing.
    farmhouse curtains

    ReplyDelete