Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Monkey trouble

I thought I deserve a pair of socks at least once a year. Last time I knitted one was January 2015.
But thoses Monkey socks are nothing but trouble.
1. I broke one of my 2.25 bamboo needles.
2. After I finished cuff, I fitted the sock - too tight. Back to the beginning.
3. Changed to 2.75 needles.
4. Half way throught the cuff I found extra stitches on one needle. Going five rows down.

Finally I caught up with the cuff. What else is waiting for me, I wonder...


  1. They look very nice. They show NO signs of being the trouble makers they appear to be. LOL

  2. Totally worth the trouble. They are gorgeous!