Tuesday, December 4, 2018

November Finishes

As the year end approaches I have an itching to finish as many projects as possible.
November was especially productive.

Hydrangea by Lanarte. This was my Rotterdam start.
5 October - 9 November 2018

Exploding TARDIS by SpriteStitch.
Took a lot of time taking into account its relatively small size.
22 May 2017 - 11 November 2018.

Sashiko panel - Mountain Fuji.
3 August - 16 November 2018.

Autumn Arbor by The Drawn Thread.
Last one in seasons series and the most favourite one.
The fabric colour is impossible to capture, it is khaki green.
14-22 November 2018.


Summer Bougainvillea (canvas work) by From Nancy's Needle.
13 July - 26 November 2018. Love it! Bougainvillea is my favourite flower/tree.

Another pretty thing on a beautiful fabric - 32ct. Eather linen by Chromatic Alchemy.
Touching the Autumn Sky by Nora Corbett.
1 September - 29 November 2018.

And the last one.
Space Hoops - Galaxy (Cross Stitch Crazy #237).
18 August - 29 November 2018.

November was a happy month!

2 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful! I wish you had a Floss Tube channel. I'd love to see you work. I can't believe how much you get done and it's all so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, that's a lot of finishes! They are all great!
    I wish I had more finishes, but I tend to gravitate toward huge projects, so finishes are not as plentiful.

    ReplyDelete