Thursday, December 13, 2018

Weaving project of the year

I am too busy cross-stitching to do something else, I do hope that I can change next year.
However, I manage to finish a weaving project on my table loom.
I first saw the pattern at the very beginning of my weaving 'carrier' when I only had a rigid heddle loom. It could not be done on it. But now... I can to so many things, if only I could stop cross-stitching.
Three-thread Huck runner on 4 shafts.
The pattern is by Valley Yarns using their cottons (10/2 porcelain blue and 3/2 dark teal.). It is actually Placemats pattern but I wove a runner.
Started 11 April and finished 2 December 2018.







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I was just looking at their weaving patterns because my loom is empty and I am out of inspiration. What I discovered is that I need an 8 shaft loom. I am going to either have to build a room for it or move. I am out of space. I am also pretty sure The Mister is not going for either option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! They are just gorgeous shades of blue! I wonder what will be next on your loom?

    ReplyDelete